A Month From Today

Assalamualaikum

I never celebrate my birthday. Masa zaman comel2 dulu pun, mak & abah bought a cake and we chose a date and cut the cake together and and and~ and that's all. kadang2 suka tengok kawan2 kena baling tepung telur air and whatsoever things tu lah. i've never experienced that, and tak nak pun haha. jenuh nanti nak basuh baju.

time goes by, flies too fast.

a month from now, I'm turning 21. last year, i already left the teen-age. believe what, me, in this short legs and cute body is a woman. I'M A WOMAN YAWW ! pewwitt~ awet muda gitu. why? because every time I met new people they would ask;

"Balik cuti ye? sekolah mana?"
"Tingkatan berapa?"
"Eh, tak macam UiTM pun"

and bla bla bla~ that sort of questions.

December 2009,
someone ehemmm gave me cute teddy bear.
small one, and i don't know where is it now.
i think, may he escaped somewhere while i sleep.
huhu~ creepy.

December 2011,
Kina baked me cupcakes with chocolates on top.
and,
i'm thankful enough.

December 2012,
abah got me a handphone, 
pink in colour,
and mak gave three shawls.
thanks.

ah, and Ain too, my Yayunk.
she never forget to send my cute card.
thanks Cik Bam, hugsss.

and.

every year,
before my birthday,
i love to write my wishlist,
and try to get it by myself.

and again.

this year wishlists,
I want to get myself any one of these little things;

1) Music box with pengantin on it
2) Flowers (I wish he can get me)
3) Big Teddy
4) Dress

should start menabung from today haha.
i seriously want to get myself something on that day !
to appreciate myself for being me.
kalau tak hargai diri sendiri, siapa lagi yang akan betul2 hargai kita.

and again, and again.

i wish to buy a cake.
for us.
'US'.

Happy becoming birthday Scya.
entah sempat, entahkan tidak.
mana tahu, esok tak ter-bangun dah.

:)









































p/s: sorry, comments and chats are disabled.