Sambung ke Tak Sambung?

Assalamualaikum.

Short update.

It's been a while right?

Heee~ Since I'm still unable to get any job interview I feel like I'm going to further my studies first. Alang-alang tengah tak berapa nak sibuk ni kan.

I'm thinking it'll be harder in future, mana nak tau kot hujung tahun ni kahwin ke, haha k berangan dushhh kedebush.

But currently I'm still in dilemma what I want to choose, maybe because I'm focusing in too many area kot.

As for now, below are my options:

1) UPSI - Master in Education (Educational Management)
2) UiTM - Master in Office System or Customer Service
3) UiTM - Master in Knowledge Management

Rasanya kena istikharah cepat-cepat ni since all due date will be in November.

And also, I've been thinking to apply Skim Tenaga Pengajar Muda scholarship from UiTM. A quite competitive scholarship to apply but will try my best phew belum apa-apa rasa berdebar (T__T) If I get the chance then boleh jimat sikit duit untuk masa depan uuuuu k k salah niat dah cop cop jap *click reset button*

oklah. Nothing more to say. Pray for me okay, awak?

Toodles.
TTFN.