This place will only be my one of memories.
Makin dekat, makin cepat terasa.
Makin sayang nak tinggal.
Dulu masa kecik, masa baru pindah sini,
kat kuartes ni aku sorang budak Darjah 3.
Yang geng-geng lain, Darjah 2, mostly.
Yang betul aku rapat, A dengan H, Darjah 2.
'Rapat'.
Aku mangsa buli sebenarnya.
Aku mangsa buli.
Mangsa buli.
I was told to do this and that.
I was emotionally harassed.
I was hurt.
I can't do my own thing.
Diorang pernah kurung aku dalam tandas sekolah.
Diorang pernah tahan tak bagi masuk kelas.
Diorang pernah mintak duit konon-konon nak beli hadiah.
Itu dan itu, ini dan ini.
But I kept it a secret from my parents.
Until I got accepted into a boarding school.
I kept a distance from them.
Every time I got home for holiday, I locked myself in the house,
never wanted to see them.
Then they moved to another place.
But I'm still here, in peace, finally.
Whatever it is, they're still my childhood friends.
We played rounders, cycling around the village,
celebrating birthdays and so on.
We played well, laughed joys together.
Main hantu-hantu, buaya-buaya, teksi-teksi.
but we never played rumah-rumah.
I didn't have many friends.
They were my childhood friends.
Where ever they are right now,
I pray for their success.
All the best Kakyong, Adik, Along, Angah, Kaklang, Dekwan, Ayoi, Tiqa, Akmal, Fitri, Piqah, Erna~~~~~
With loves, Kakchik.






