
Have you ever feel the sadness after losing someone you get attached to? Someone who you can jerk, laugh, cry, listen to, and do all sort of things together. Someone who gives you butterflies when you just thinking about him or her.
Have you ever feel betrayed that you lose your senses, making you feel demotivated, depressed, like you just wanna stay in your bed without waking up from your sleep because you cannot handle the hurts and scars? Someone who makes you wanna scream out loud from the top of the mountain.
I am afraid of not being good enough for someone I loved. I love him, with all my hearts, yet I am not sure whether his heart is there for me. I am afraid if I'm losing him at the moment I feel like the world is mine everytime we are together. Just the thought of losing him makes me shiver and ache.
I wanna be strong. Stronger than ever. I wish.
Thinking about him keeps me above the water.
I love you,
to whom it may concern.
You know who you are.
I hope you know.





