Enough Lemon, Please.

Image result for flowers
Cr: Google image


I am that kind of person who lays her back on the bed, covers the face with a pillow and cry silently overnight until I fell asleep. Actually, this unpleasant behavior started a year ago when I started to fail to control my emotional thoughts, especially at night. I started overthinking things after being betrayed many times by different people in my life. I started to feel insecure as I've seen people around me like to compare everything around them. I lose confidence because someone keeps asking me to be someone I am not, without realizing it. 

I started to feel afraid that I'm not being good enough.

Frankly speaking, I feel like the feeling is developing until today. I am afraid of almost everything. I lose my confidence. I am thinking too much like my brain gonna explode soon. And my heart is aching too. Most of the time. I wish someone is here with me to soothe the heart but no, no one is here. I am all alone. I am afraid, I swear.

The clock just not stop ticking. I hope something is existed to stop the time at the moment I feel the world is mine. But when? Yes, there was a time when I feel I am not alone, there is. I miss the time though.

I've had enough lemon already, I don't want more.