Life's good so far, I guess.


I think this will be just a quick update.

It's been awhile since I had this writer's block syndrome. Guessed I already forgot how to write like I used too. It took me a few minutes to start the writing haha. I'm grasping for some inspiration to be a blogger again, heh.

Well, here I am, again. So far, life's so good. I am still the same person I was, yet, still unemployed. Nahhh, no. I'm employed by my sister-in-law to be her daughters' babysitter, by my mom to be the housekeeper, by my dad to be the cook of the house. Well, as you see, I'm 'home-employed'. Hahaha *insert crying emoji*

Sometimes I feel like life's sucks. The longer I stay at home, the more I compare myself with my friends. It does not mean that I am not proud of how I live my life now but I cannot deny the facts that sometimes I wish to get better than what I have right now. It feels like I am no one in this world. But I guess saying something like that prove that I am just an ungrateful homo-sapien being, ain't' I? *sigh*

By the way, I'm turning 26 this year, still single, officially unemployed (yet), living at my parents' house, still sucks at fashion and makeups, still a crybaby crying overnight just because she misses her long-distance-boyfriend, have no own money, have no own slippers at home (it has been almost 5 months already), and the most important, a grown-up girl (woman) who unable to make her own decision just because she is not allowed to. Poor me, please say that will you?

Wait, what? Oh no. I'm complaining my life too much, damn. Stop being a sucker, dear self!

Hmm, whatever it is, I wish to have my own life soon, very soon.

Till then.