Hope Up

Sorry for posting a very improper picture of you :*


We don't have so many things in common. Like, I am someone who is more classical, who still believe in chivalry and romance when it comes to a relationship. Who prefer love letters over expensive gifts. I like it every time he asked me, "How was your day?" when we were talking over the phone before bed after a long day. I am someone who hopes her partner to understand her without telling what goes around her head. I am that kind of person who would love if someone can spend his time with me at all times, even though it will never happen because I know we live in commitments. I am me, the one who wants to feel important to someone. Even if we can't spend our time together, I want to be informed of what are his doings, where he goes, when will he come back and all sort of never-ending-questions. That's just me, an overly-attached kind of life partner.

You, to me, a half-matured-man that I can barely understand sometimes. You have the matured side of you, and childish too. You prefer requested gifts than balloon surprises. You ignored my tantrum and go to bed every time we fought as you know tomorrow we'll be okay again like nothing happened yesterday. Today you were like this, tomorrow you'll be like that. Actually, you are pretty predictable but erm, I don't know, I guess ego is your middle name (and mine too). You have your own ego, so do I. But I like it when we are able to do a heart-to-heart talk even though sometimes it breaks my heart. I am glad when you said the 'sorry' word first instead of me. I love it when you came and brought my favorite foods and drinks and bought me things I want without asking me first.  We don't really care to eat at hipster cafe or an expensive restaurant. Remember those times we spent our nights at KFC to finish our assignments? Those were our great moments where we really had each other's back. I miss those moments, though. Now, we barely see each other except through phone calls and text messages. Sometimes you came to my house and spent a few nights here. Just to let you know, I really appreciate your efforts of coming here just to make me happy and yes I am, I am truly happy every time I get to see you  in front of me :)))

Haih. Actually, there are so many things I wanna write about you but the words failed to come out at the moment. All are well-written in my heart, beautifully. I don't know how to describe how much I feel grateful every time we were able to get through the unpleasant moments when we fought over a very small matter, just like yesterday and the other nights too.

All I want to say is, I hope that you'll be the last dream man of mine, even though it's too early to say something like that. We never know the future, but I wish that we can fulfill our future plan together even it might take sometimes. Let's keep writing our own story. Let's not stop and keep moving forward together until we get there.